Caz's Chowhouse & Peach Wave

Today for lunch, my husband and I met with some friends and family at Caz's Chowhouse located at 18 E. Brady St. in Tulsa. When you first walk in, the restaurant looks small but there's a balcony with more tables and chairs. I loved the interior decor- some walls were brick, and others were painted red, navy, and yellow. There's a cozy gas fireplace and jazzy music playing softly over the speakers. Not only is the atmosphere great, the the food is delicious. The plates are large and truly inexpensive for the amount you get. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great time and great food.

After lunch we went shopping at Tulsa Hills Shopping Center and ended up at Peach Wave. It's a self serve frozen yogurt shop where you choose from a dozen different yogurt flavors and top it with as many toppings as you want. Once you're finished with your delicious creation, they weigh it to decide how much you pay. I had their white chocolate yogurt with bananas, strawberries, and crushed snickers on top. It was so good! This place is much like Orange Leaf and Fresh Berry.

A few of my friends are ready to start book club again soon so I'm hoping my next post will be about a book we decided on. Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Daughter, twin sister, wife, mother, aunt (not in any particular order). Born in Aurora, Colorado. Grew up in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Live in Bixby, Oklahoma. Married since December 2006. We have one son named Gabriel Seth, born May 18, 2010. I work at home and I'm loving it! Have a degree in Sign Language Interpreting and worked as a graphic designer for 4.5 years.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "